Boot Camp for Virtual Assistants
By Anna Baron
When you start a virtual assistant business, you become your own bookkeeper, computer repair person, marketing assistant...ARE YOU READY? The Virtual Assistant Boot Camp eBook is designed to help you decode the start-up process one step at a time. The Virtual Assistant Boot Camp eBook is only $29 and answers a majority of the questions that you want to know about starting your own Virtual Assistant business.
When you purchase this book, you also get bonus files, including:
- 300 Ways to VA
- Sample List of VA Services
- Sample Retainer Agreement
- Sample Work for Hire Agreement
See Table of Contents below.
Table of Contents
- What VAstartup Is
Before You Begin
Understanding this Course
What is a Virtual Assistant and How Did It All Begin?
- What Does a Virtual Assistant Do?
- Is Being a Virtual Assistant Right For You?
- Setting up Your Home Office
- Defining Your Virtual Business
Your Business Goals
What are Your Services?
Should you buy Business Insurance?
How Much Will You Charge?
Who Will Benefit From Your Services?
- What Is My Business Structure?
- Writing Your Business Plan
- Client Contracts
Types of Contracts
What’s the Purpose of Bookkeeping?
Designing Your Invoice
Keeping it up to Date
- Business Banking
Why Open a Business Account
Questions to Ask Potential Banks
Setting up Online Merchant Accounts
Marketing Your Business
- Naming Your Business
What Makes A Good Business Name?
- Logos and Taglines
- Building Your Website
Do-It-Yourself vs. Getting-It-Done-For-You
- Business Cards and Stationery
When and Where to Give them Out
- Search Engine Optimization
What is Search Engine Optimization?
How Can You Put This Into Practice?
- Press Release
What is a Press Release?
Getting the Maximum Effect from your Press Release
Where to use your Press Release
- Power Point Presentations
What to put in your Presentation
Where to use your Presentation
Your Business and Connections
- Identifying Existing Connections and Making More
- Previous Connections
Learning To Sell Your Business
- The Mirror / The Video
- Picking You Over Competition
- Preparing to Meet Your Client
- During the Meeting
A Successful Virtual Business
- Learning To Manage Your Time
- Decoding Poor Time-Management
Hiring A Business Coach
- What is a Business Coach?
- Benefits of a Business Coach
- How to Choose One
- Where to Find a Business Coach